I work hard to create the content for Lift Laugh Kegel & I'm ecstatic that you want to tell other people about it!
Here's what you can do with the content:
- print posts or content for non-commercial use
- re-post a summary of an article with a link to the original post
- link to the site or any public posts
What you cannot do:
- re-post the content in it's entirety, claiming or portraying it as your own work
- alter anything on this site
If you have any further questions about sharing my work, use the contact form to get in touch.
I am only responsible for comments made by myself, and cannot be held liable for comments on this blog by others.
All content provided on the Lift Laugh Kegel blog is for educational purposes only. Consult with a qualified health professional (such as your physician, licensed trainer, or physical therapist) to discuss how the information may apply to you.
Monika Stefanowicz, DPT or any guest author on Lift Laugh Kegel will not be held responsible for any actions or the consequences of any actions taken by a reader.